Envirogain, in conjunction with @Map, has created an affordable and simple to use web based mapping program for land managers.
Enviromap is an innovative web based mapping program that enables the user to map data collected on pest plants and animals from any mobile device with internet access.
- Mark points, polygons and lines using interactive maps and Google Earth imagery
- Record weed type, density, treatment methods, date inspected and operator using dynamic forms
- Link photos to points or polygons
- Synchronise and view the results of data collection instantly
- Print maps with labels and legend
- Export data in a variety of formats
- Produce reports quickly and easily
- Achieve optimum operational efficiency
- Reduce costs with accurate data and better resource management
Enviromap pest plant and animal software includes:
- Licensed app
- Unlimited users
- Limited data
Enviromap Support and Maintenance subscription includes:
- Updates to new operating systems as they are introduced
- Automatic updates with new features
- Technical support
Enviromap can be tailor-made according to your project needs.
No project too large or too small
enviromap is powered by @Map:
@Map is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service). This is a software model that delivers a software application to a remote client via the Internet. @Map has a free version that allows a certain number of records to be collected/audited and viewed for a limited time.